Barangaroo Brilliance- Enjoying magnificent views over Sydney Harbour and the new Barangaroo Parklands
- Perfectly located in the heart of Sydney’s oldest area, The Rocks precinct, it is a picturesque stroll into the City & Opera house, Darling Harbour and surrounding parklands bordering our beautiful harbour foreshores.
- Space abounds in all rooms spanning 4 levels with several rooms enjoying Harbour Views
- Beautifully renovated kitchen including state of the art European Appliances opening to casual living and dining and alongside a lovely sunny rear courtyard , ideal for entertaining
- All 4 bedrooms are oversized and enjoy views to Sydney Harbour and the Observatory . Bedding configuration consists of 1 queen, 2 double, 2 king singles (option for additional bedding or cot if required)
- Both bathrooms and additional powder room have been redesigned with impeccable taste
- Formal lounge/ dining area
- 2 parking permits available
- Walking distance to Sydney ferries, trains, bus, Art Galleries, Sydney Theatre Company and Sydney’s best restaurants and cafes.
- A rare opportunity to embrace and be a part of Sydney’s history/ heritage in this luxurious home
"“This is THE BEST location for a Sydney vacation stay. Easily convenient to shops, pubs, restaurants, entertainment and all manner of other conveniences. The Rocks neighborhood is bursting with things to do especially on the weekends when the outdoor market is open. Over our two weekends we had the regular street market on the first and then a very upscale street food and chocolate festival on the second. There are plenty of taxis available pus the usual Uber presence. Very accessible to both Circular Quay and Manly harbor 51 Kent is a gem. We had an adult family group of 7 and were very comfortably accomodated. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances, devices and crockery. Lovely outdoor sitting area is another plus. Host Julia never seems to sleep responding quickly and effectively to any and all inquiries. We would highly recommend a stay at 51 Kent!” (Patrick).
“Julia was a great host & any of my questions she was very prompt at replying.Fantastic location & beautiful house.Really enjoyed our stay & would highly recommend.Millers Point was a great location with great eateries,easy access to The Rocks & city.” (Catherine)
“The house was everything we expected and more, much more! Julia is great and she was really helpful for our first time in Sydney for NYE. If i come back, i'll definitely contact her. ” (Paula)
“Great place and very helpful all the way through. Good arrangements and very strong communications / responsiveness ” (Bradden)
“Great spot Julia . Amazing stay and all great For sure we will be back . Thanks for all . ” (Katia)
- “Had a wonderful time in Sydney....the location of the home was perfect! We could easily walk to all of the attractions and loved being able to cook at the house too! Would recommend this house to anyone traveling to Sydney!” (Kim)
“We had a fantastic stay at this house. It had all the amenities needed for a smooth stay with three small children, plenty of space and amazing views. You can't beat the location - we were able to walk to all the main attractions, and it's a beautiful area. Julia was very responsive, quickly answering any questions we had during our stay. Overall, this house made it easy to make the most out of our holiday!”
“Dear Julia, The entire house is excellent from its deco to the amenities provided. The house is clean and in a very good condition. Well taken care of. It houses 12 of us and ample space to move about. The location is great and of course, we will recommend whoever wants to bring their family to opt for this house. You will never regret it. Thank you again Julia.” (Aqma)
“Such a nice, clean house that was perfect for our big family to stay. Made our trip in Sydney perfect. Close to shops and not too far from the CBD. Julia is a great host. Would highly recommend.” (Kimberley)