EXQUISITELY ELEGANTGeorgeous impeccably presented heritage family abode located a stone's throw to Sydney's harbour bridge and foreshores
- Sun drenched garden , pool & shaded terrace, fantastic for the kids & ideal spot for the adults to relax and/or entertain
- Boasting high ornate ceilings and beautiful dark timber boards throughout
- Spacious and comfortable lounge area with adjoining study
- Well appointed spacious kitchen with large island bench, gourmet appliances including dishwasher
- Accomodation comprises master with king bed, 2 bedrooms with king single beds and 4th bedroom with bunk beds
- Immaculate bathrooms, main with bath, shower & toilet, 2nd with shower and toilet + additional guest toilet
- Additional features include external laundry, parking, air con
- Separate occupied apartment (separate entrance) can provide guests with laundry services and cleaning on request
- Perfectly located in a quaint village atmosphere with shops, cafes & restaurants at your doorstep
- Minutes to our iconic Harbour Bridge, North Sydney olympic pool & Sydney harbour foreshores
- Transport options of ferries, train or buses are all within a few mins walk
- A perfect family home to enjoy all Sydney's treats in such close proximity
- No better destination to watch our famous NYE fireworks display
Review of Sydney Property & service
Whilst planning our family trip of a life time we knew we had to book our accommodation in Sydney over new year well in advance. Sadly with only a few months before we were due to travel the owners cancelled. We were really struggling to find anything suitable and were starting to panic a little. It was then that I came across Conlon & Co. Julia could not have been more helpful or patient. The house that she found for us could not have been more perfect and we are so grateful.
The service from Conlon & Co was always professional and even with a time difference of 11 hours was always prompt. The communication we received was excellent and very reassuring.
The house itself was a little oasis in the most amazing location. It is a beautiful heritage home with lots of space for a family (we were a party of 5). The kitchen is well equipped and the aircon in the middle of summer was a god send. The two bathrooms and a separate toilet was really useful. This property is on one level and many of the rooms open out onto a fabulous garden and pool. You really would not think you were in the middle of Sydney.
Erica (the owners) the house keeper could not have been more welcoming or friendly and full of local knowledge. We did not hire a car and did not need one, we could walk over the bridge to the main attractions and used the ferries and Uber for anything else. The area immediately surrounding the house was full of cafe's and restaurants and lovely little shops - everything that you could need.
We could not have been better placed for the New Years fireworks and thoroughly enjoyed walking out amongst all the chaos and fun and retreating back to the house to relax.
We would thoroughly recommend Conlon & Co and the property that we stayed in (Louise).