VILLA BISCAY - JUST EXQUISITECommanding elevated views that sweep across Rose Bay Beach and out to the harbour, ‘Villa Biscaya’ is a breathtaking sanctuary of magnificent proportions and timeless beauty
- Designed by prominent architect Alan Edgecliff Stafford in 1929, this inspired home showcases an award-winning restoration which has elevated it to luxurious new heights. It’s a masterpiece of interior design, retaining a quintessential Hollywood Hills ambiance while utilising the finest natural materials
- Wrought iron balustrades, polished Huon pine floorboards and re-laid stone tiling set the tone, while a remarkable leadlight feature window takes centre stage in the entry foyer
- Curved French doors create continuity with the beautiful archways that line the entertainers’ terrace, as the gardens unfold onto a tranquil swimming pool and a renovated cabana with a bedroom/guest suite and kitchenette.
- The rooftop terrace is the ideal place relax with a good book or afternoon aperitif and enjoy the marvellous views across Sydney Harbour
- Oversized formal lounge opens via French doors to the wide undercover terrace and includes gorgeous restored fireplace
- Stunningly elegant dining offers seating for 14 , opens to the terrace and enjoys the lovely views
- State of the art kitchen with marble benchtops and top of the range stainless steel appliances
- Absolutely stunning master suite offering uninterrupted Harbour views, adjoining sunroom, enormous WIR and full marble ensuite including luxurious bath
- Second and third bedrooms each have adjoining marble ensuites
- Possible fourth bedroom or second casual lounge area with adjoining terrace and lovely Harbour views
- Beautifully appointed office/ study
- Separate studio apt / cabana by the pool with kitchenette and bathroom which is ideal for a teenager retreat or nanny quarters
- Separate powder room and full laundry located on the ground floor
- Multiple outdoor dining options set amongst lush and private gardens and enjoying the stunning views across Sydney Harbour
- Gorgeous sun drenched heated pool
- Garage and 2 off street parking
- Perfectly located a short distance to local shops, five star restuarants and access to ferry wharf and buses
- Very Hollywood, this absolutely stunning Villa is truly a rare find
The opulent master wing presents an immaculate full ensuite, sunroom and dressing room plus a loggia overlooking the spectacular vista.
There is a lock-up garage, plus DA approval to create a four car garage for greater ease of access.
Steeped in Sydney’s architectural history while offering all the freedom to adapt it to your needs, this enchanting sanctuary is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity