VICTORIAN TERRACE OF GRAND PROPORTIONSStunning 5 metre wide terrace spanning 3 levels. Architect designed entertainer’s extension at the north facing rear creating a seamless flow from the formal dining room to the open plan living and kitchen through to the private courtyard oasis. An abundance of natural light has been captured by the glass ceiling extending the length of the open plan living space. Double & triple glazing throughout creates a haven of tranquillity within this vibrant Surry Hills lifestyle precinct.
• Beautiful high ceilings and grand proportions
• Spanning 3 levels making it ideal for both family living and work from home.
• State of the art kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops and European stainless-steel appliances.
• Concertina windows opening to the rear courtyard for easy entertaining.
• Enormous open plan living and dining with underfloor heating and glass atrium ceiling flooding the area with natural sunlight.
• Sun drenched & private rear courtyard is the perfect spot for long lazy afternoon lunches.
• King master bedroom offers built-in robes and separate sunroom.
• 2nd bedroom is oversized with built-in robes & can easily accommodate study desk facilities.
• Third and fourth bedrooms Queen-sized.
• Attic bedroom enjoys gorgeous city skyline views and includes ensuite with bath.
• Master bathroom also includes bath.
• Separate powder room on ground floor.
• Vast array of renowned cafes, restaurants, bars & pubs at your doorstep.
• Buses & light rail at your doorstep bringing the CBD and eastern beached within easy access.
• Rear lane access to property & parking off Ridge Lane & Ridge Street
• Located in easy walking distance to parklands, Fox Studios, Randwick racecourse, Moore Park golf & SCG & Football Stadium Resort.
• Selling in conjunction with Peter Starr of Belle Property Double Bay 0425 252525
Auction :Tuesday 13th July 6:00pm
Homey Auction Centre Double Bay
532 Cleveland St Surry Hills NSW 2010
139 sqm (approx)
View by appointment.